Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Typefaces, Creative Exercise

These are my typefaces for 7 different kind of company.

1. For a preschool geared towards arts education








The font that I use for this brand is "Sketch Rockwell". I feel this is an appropriate choice because it look fun and playful for the kids.

2. A local wine shop








The font that I use is "Savoye LET". I want to make it look simple, crisp and elegant as same as wine tasted, so I use the very neat and clear handwriting typeface.

3. A shipping company








I use "Myrid Pro Italic" because it give movement which relate to the company. Interestingly, one of my friend found that it has double arrows between letter "E" and "X" that will compete with "Fedex" because we have double arrows mean double faster.

4. An athletic shoes store








"Princetown LET"

5. An accounting firm








"Orator Std"

6. A pet-sitting business








"Joint by PizzaDude"

7. A doctor's office








"Birch Std"

No comments:

Post a Comment